irish

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Long OVER DUE......

Okay I know this has been way too long! I told Korie when I was visiting in MAY that I would try and post once a week :( I am horrible this is my first one! Sorry Korie! But here is to new beginnings right!

Mary having some Smore's at Aunt Grammy's (this is Mary's coined name for Aunt Jeanette! Mary still asks to go to Aunt Grammy's just about everyday:~)

Velzy and Eliza Rockin' out in Papa's garage. He even helped Eliza make a guitar!


if you want to view more pictures click on the picture below for some highlight of our disneyland trip with the brownings!
JEANETTES

2 comments:

korie said...

Now was that so hard :) haha Yeah you did it. I forgot all about those pictures of Halle on her first ride. That really was a great time! Come back!

Hope you had a great 4th. I know it's your favorite Holiday. Can't wait to see your next post you've got a week. :)

Nathan and Sarah said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! It's good to see pictures of your cute girls!