irish

Friday, July 24, 2009

Mary is 4!!

She is 4! Wow!!
We had a super fun day yesterday!
I know it is hard to believe that my little baby isn't a baby any more!

As a side note for Mary's birthday I didn't make her do her hair and I let her pick her clothes! As you can tell!! ;)
Eliza planned Mar Mar's birthday party and solicited help from her friends.
3 little girls + 1 BFF who is 12 ;)
Yes Carlin is much older but according to Mary Carlin is her BFF!!
Carlin was a good sport and came to her Birthday Party!
Thanks Carlin!!Ava Mary and Karaand 4 big girlies! Eliza is behind the camera!
Mary's guests were Ava, Kara and Carlin.

Mary wanted some other friends too but with summer they ended up on vacation! Sorry Ashlyn and Kalea that you couldn't come:(
Here are a couple pictures from the birthday party. They ended up doing a makeover party.The little girlies were so excited to be pampered by their older sisters and some friends!We even had a little tiny girly guest Molly.

5 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

hooray for new posts. I cant believe she is 4! That is crazy. Thanks for letting us come play!

Boop said...

You are turning over a new leaf...yea! Thanks for letting Alex and Carlin come to the party. Carlin is thrilled to be Mary's BFF.

I sent you an invite to my blog :)

korie said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Mary Scarlet!!! I can't believe your alredy 4! You look beautiful. Wish we could have came to the Par-te!
Miss you xoxoxo

Andrea said...

FUN! I didn't realize Kaitlyn and Mary were so close in age! Mary is a doll! Andrea

Rene said...

Happy Birthday to Mary! I can't believe she's 4 already. Time flies, huh? We miss you guys!