irish

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the grocery game

Okay, i just had to share the longest receipt i have ever had, over 9 feet long! I was not even at Costco. I joined The Grocery Game (an Internet coupon helper site) and saved over 60% off my bill. A full shopping cart at Albertsons for 145.62 saving 217.43. Also I bought so much Campbell's soup I received a 400 dollar credit for Eliza's school! KILLER BOOTS MAN!!
Thanks to Hilary and Kelley for the tip of The Grocery Game!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

time for a walk... i've got to hear about this one. 9 feet???

korie said...

Can you please come teach me! I am a coupon loser!!!

Hey call me sometime too!

Natalie said...

ok Charity you definitely have to tell me more!!! I will sign up as soon as I get back home!