irish

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Well I was tagged!

I didn't really even know what this was but I am assuming I am to answer all these questions and tag some more bloggers
4 Jobs I've had:
1. Sweeping pine needles and picking moss off my friend Michelle's parents roof
2. Sales Clerk and Fabric cutter at "Best Fabrics" in the Vancouver Mall (it is no longer there)
3. Dental Assistant/Sterilizer
4. Dental Hygienist -currently

4 Places I've lived:
1. Los Angeles
2. Battle Ground
3. Yacolt
4. Vancouver

4 favourite TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy love it can't wait til it is on again
2. How I Met Your Mother. This is hilarious!
3. Hannah Montana okay I know this is a kid show but hey I like it!
4. Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals- I love to cook fast and it is so yummy!!

4 favourite foods:
1. Pizza most any will do but I have favorites depending on my mood ( Smokey's is a good one)
2. Pasta with virtually any sauce
3. Red swedish fish love love them
4. ice cream everynight!

4 Websites I frequent:
1. shannonsewell.com
2. Gap.com
3. Blogging friends
4. Ebay.com

4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. On Vacation-oh wait I am on vacation!
2. Playing on the Computer- Oh look I am doing that too! ;)
3. Hawaii going here next month!!
4. Scuba diving anywhere warm! (doing this next month too)

4 Movies:
Okay this is a hard one because I only like to watch movies once and I have a horrible memory of movie names
1. Sweet Home Alabama- I have actually watched this several times!
2. Grease- An all time favorite!
3. Pride and Prejudice- I am sticking this one in because I have actually watched and enjoyed this movie a few times!
4. My new favorite is Hairspray totally hilarious!!!

4 bloggers I tag next: This is also a hard one I'm not sure who will do it! or who hasn't been tagged!
1. Korie
2. Shannon
3. emily
4. jill

3 comments:

korie said...

You put me on the list but I'm not good at that stuff. Miss you. We need to talk! Maybe someday I can email you the answers. Love ya.

Michelle Alley said...

OK, the first line of your tag was so hilarious! I so remember having to sweep that darned roof and scrape those pine needles off. Love vacation too, love pride and prejudice and can't wait to see Hairspray. I vaguely remember you moving to LA, I don't recall which year though. How's the eyes?

Dixie said...

Glad to see you still like Smokey's pizza. Brings back memories for me! It's so fun to see your family and all your travels.