irish

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

2 BLACK EYES

Yep, look at those eyes! On Monday during my soccer game a player from the other team and I were both going for a header and she got me instead! (I got the ball! At least I think I did ;) That is very important of course!!) My nose bled HEAVILY for a couple of hours, 3 huge wads of towels, a couple shirts and lots of tp, puddles on the floor and bench and it was still dripping down my elbows onto my legs, it was even in my bangs this was all before I got to the hospital. YIKES! Lisa from my soccer team took me to the emergency room and I got right in! I guess you have to be bleeding profusely to be seen quickly;) I got hit about 7:20pm and my nose finally stopped bleeding around 12:15am. I broke my nose in a "C" shape around my left eye and the Dr. thinks that there may be bone poking through the skin inside my nose. It is too swollen now for an ENT to check so they will be checking early Friday morning. I will probably find out then if I need surgery. The nurse said if it was bone I would most likely need surgery. Hopefully not, but we will see! Thanks, to all for the calls and support! I appreciate it! The picture at the top is today the one below is from yesterday. It is slowly getting more red right now!

6 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

You poor thing, it must have hurt. My mother -in-law broke her nose too, they had to re brake it, it wasn't straight. Good luck, hopefully there is no bone!

Anonymous said...

You still look just as beautiful as ever! :)
Keep smiling!

korie said...

Oh my gosh! Ouch! That looks like it hurts!!!! Best of luck with the Dr. We love you!

Michelle Alley said...

Oh my Charity - I'm so sorry about what happened. Heaven sakes, what an event. I hope you at least gave the other girl a bruise! Today is friday night, hopefully everything is okay. Your hair is really cute btw :) Let us know what happened at the DR. lots of love!

korie said...

So how goes the nose? Any update? How are you feeling?

Enquist Wild Life said...

HI Charity! You are hilarious putting your black eyes up! The second picture looks like a mug shot! :) 30 things about Mary is so cute! Your blog looks great-your family looks like you all had so much fun this summer!