irish

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wooh Whoo The Tea Cups

We had a great time at Disneyland we just loved to take Mary on the rides. Her favorite was the tram ride from the parking lot to the Disneyland Park. She would get so excited just seeing the tram drive up, and would continue to laugh and wave her hands long after we were on and moving toward Disneyland.

We did catch on video her on the Tea Cups. I think she has a bit of her Grandpa Ashworth in her...she seemed to like the Tea cups at first but then she wasn't looking so good by the end. Grandpa doesn't like those Topsy turvy rides either!! Click on the arrow to see the video it is only about 45 seconds :0

3 comments:

korie said...

Too cute! We miss Disneyland! The Tea Cups do that to me too! Hopefully Ryan went easy on her. Let me know how you did the video. I've tried, with no success.

charity said...

I downloaded to you tube and then pasted the html into my blog. I got the cool border from slide.com it is a couple more steps but too fun!

Syd said...

So fun!! I can't wait to take my kids to Disney. We might get to go on a Disney Cruise in October. I can't wait until we know for sure. I really really want to go. I mean the kids really want to go!! :) I hope Mary's lip is healing well!! I hate it when they get hurt!! Have a great weekend!!