irish

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Mary and the Cake Batter!

Mar Mar was so funny last night. I was making a cake for a birthday at work and she was crying for no apparent reason. Just sitting on the chair watching me make the cake and basically screaming. I decided to hand her a beater but not say anything and see how long it would take her to stop crying and open her eyes to see the beater. It wasn't very long at all before she peeked out one eye and spyed the beater and as soon as she saw it she instantly stopped crying and grabbed the beater and said tank tou (thank you). Now is the manipulation or what!! ;) Here are a couple of pictures of Mary enjoying the cake batter!
Look at the mischievous little girl.....or is she just sweet......
we can't tell ;-D

3 comments:

andrea said...

Hi Charity, I just rediscovered your blog. Your girls are so cute. Eliza looks just like you. I have bookmarked you now so I can keep up with you. Your diaper bags and car seat covers are adorable.

Syd said...

She is so cute!! Love that messy little face!! :) Maddy has become very mischevious of late...not sure what I think of it!! :) That's cool that Eliza's school did the Green Eggs and Ham celebration. Looks like a good time!!

korie said...

I want to hug that little girl. I vote that she's so sweet.