irish

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beaver Freezer

Last weekend Ryan and I did the Beaver Freezer a Sprint Triathlon in Corvallis at Oregon State University....The Beavers thus the name The Beaver Freezer.
We went with a couple friends and had a great time.
My Goal was to finish in 2 hours or less and I finished in 1hr 54min.
I ROCKED the Swim and the bike and run where fine. I could totally improve my time here! Ryan had the same goal to finish under 2 hours and a secret goal to beat me and he did both! 1hr 49 min!
Good Times!

5 comments:

Michelle Alley said...

YOu kick butt Char! How fun - do you plan on doing more? Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

That is really cool! You guys are awesome!

Becky said...

I am sooo jealous! Next year I want to do it with you. You're awesome, congratulations!!

korie said...

You go guys! Awesome!

charity said...

we plan on doing a few more rides and at least 1 more sprint tri this year