irish

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mary Get's Her Ears Pierced

Today Mary and I had a mommy daughter date. We first picked out a dress and some new shoes. Then we went to Build a Bear and Mary made a pink puppy she named Ruffie. She was so thrilled we got some puppy accessories. Then we were off to get her ears pierced.

Daddy and Mama Sherrie met us at the mall and Mary had already picked some princess crown earrings.
She was super excited about this day. She had been waiting to get her ears pierced for a couple months now. She did an excellent job, no tears. After she was done she was walking with dad and said that the tears were coming but she had to use a big 'current' to push them down. I think she meant courage, how cute is that!


6 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

She has changed so much since we left! She is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

I was going to make the same comment as Sarah--she's changed so much since we left. I hardly recognize her! So grown up! Sounds like such a fun day!

Michelle Alley said...

Mary looks exactly like you :) Sounds like she had a wonderful day out with momma!

korie said...

Wow she looks so grown up! I bet now she even looks more grown up. Congrats Mary!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a day!
Thanks for taking the time to share! It sure warms our hearts!

Grpa's been coughing tons. I called doctor for another inhaler...no response. Got worse while we were waiting, of course. Will call tomorrow for APPOINTMENT!

We are planning a "temple hopping" trip with Mike & Elaine, Victoria, Penny, and Peter...I think that's all. Just I think 3 -4 days...temples in Arizona & Utah...not far away.

Hope Grandma Troy is doing well.

Tons of love to you!
grandma ashworth

Becky said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much she looks like Eliza in those pics. Anna has been begging me for months to get her ears pierced too. One day I'll just have to bite the bullet and do it, but I just can't see it happening without some drama--definitely a "current" of tears.