irish

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mary's Pimple


Okay totally hilarious Mary Scarlet came to me just a tiny bit ago with a question.
"Mom what is this on my face?" as she points to an area of inflammation on her cheek with a tiny whitish spot in the middle.
I tell her "it looks like a zit."
She exclaims "WHAT is a ZIT?"
I tell her it is the spot on her cheek.
She starts to cry, "I can't have a zit. Why do I have a zit?"

I don't know I tell her maybe because you chew on your hair all the time and the germs from your mouth got on your cheek and gave you a zit.

"NO, NO, NO, I can't go to school with a ZIT!"

Yes, it's true I wasn't lying she is dramatic! VERY DRAMATIC! We had
to clean and medicate the pimple and almost put a band aide on it. But Mary decided having a band aide on it may draw more attention. Having a zit is very traumatic at 5 I guess!
The picture is terrible but at least you can see the spot on her cheek....
her first traumatic pimple! ;-)

4 comments:

Nathan and Sarah said...

So good to have you back in the blogging world again! I can't believe how big Mary has gotten! I sure miss you guys!

korie said...

So funny! I love the picture it shows how she feels about the zit!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness Mimi!!! LOL
Love Mama Sherrie

Kris and Megan said...

that is so hilarious!! she is a cutie! keep blogging charity!