irish

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mary's Soccer

My Sweet Mary is a soccer player! She finished her first session a few weeks ago, I think I liked it more than she did since she says she doesn't want to play next fall. :(
She wants to dance so I guess I will reluctantly try that :-)


Mary loves coach Michelle, she is just awesome!
And Michelle just happens to be her BFF Kara's mom!


We had an AWESOME bunch of kiddo's on our team!
It has been so much fun!

I think Mary loved me coaching and much as I love to coach soccer.

Mary was so cute when she played her games or at practiced, she would just laugh and giggle every time she got the ball and continue laugh all the way up the field. She was good at using her hands to keep you behind her. However, she tended to give up easily when the ball was stolen from her and she FELT like there was no chance of catching whomever, or she just didn't want to run anymore. ;)


You just gotta love the experiences and opportunities you get to have with children!

1 comment:

Michelle Alley said...

Such a cute photo of you and Mary. That is so great that you got to coach her team. I am not good at any sport! But, I'll cheer from the side lines!