irish

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Charity's Birthday 35?!

My 35th birthday!
Yes I know it was almost 2 months ago but I just found the pictures ;)
Mom, me and John

Mom made me Eliza's choice for dinner chicken pillows
(they are secretly one of my fav's too!)
She was busy all day she made so many
we were able to eat them at work the next day too!
Cris would hate it if she saw this picture but it shows she was here! ;)
Posted by Picasa
And these are my wonderful friends Sarah, Molly and Nathan...she made the wonderful cake featured at the top :)
It was a GREAT day!

7 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

Well, Happy (belated) Birthday!!!! :D I think I still owe you a birthday drink, treat, ice cream, something?? You need to cash in ;)

~S

Kris and Megan said...

Yay I'm so happy to see your blog, I got an email way back but didn't keep track of your link, so now I'll add you so I can see how you're all doing!! And by the way, I LOVE chicken pillows!!! haha I thought that was so funny you mentioned that. I'm so excited now we can be blog buddies.

Kris and Megan said...

Oh, and no way are you 35!!!!! I still think of you as my YW leader, like 25! :) You look great, as always :)

Mark and Karen said...

I wouldn't put you a day older then me. You look great! By the way, you have 355 days on me.

-Karen Ray
markandkarenray.blogspot.com

Michelle Alley said...

Happy very late Birthday Charity! I still remember the first time I met you was in first grade when our teacher had us get ice cream sandwiches together, since we shared similar dates - I may be dreaming this, but it's how I remember it! Take care my friend and tell your mom hi for me!

korie said...

That's a beautiful cake! Glad you had a great day!

Nathan and Sarah said...

I'm glad you were born Charity!

sARAH