irish

Friday, June 6, 2008

Ryan's 35th Birthday!

RYAN turned 35 this last month and he still doesn't play well with others ;)


notice the shirt says it all ;0




Are we BURNING house down or what all those candles!







Homemade carrot cake cupcakes for the birthday boy....his fav!




Posted by PicasaEliza being silly with her cupcake

Mary eating a cupcake...mostly just licking the frosting ;)

Ryan got a juicer from the girls and me...he was very excited he has wanted one for a long time. My mom got him a bunch of veggies to juice. He has been juicing virtually everyday!

4 comments:

Shannon Sewell said...

I didn't know it was your birthday. man... i would have gotten you such a cool present. I guess a belated 'Happy Birthday Ryan!' will have to do?

:) ~S

korie said...

Wow another update!

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Michelle Alley said...

Such a fun post and love the shirt! Carrot Cake muffins sound delicsious! Happy Birthday Ryan -and Charity!

Natalie said...

Yummy! Those HOMEMADE Carrot Cake Cupcakes looked SO yummy that it reminded me that I had some 100 calorie pack carrot cake cupcakes. And they were obviously not very satisfying...So I ate 2 packs. Oh Boy! Happy Belated birthday Ryan!