irish

Friday, October 13, 2006

My First Blog

this is my first blog. I have wanted to start one for fun and for a show and tell journal. I have always wanted to journal but it seemed to take so long so i have found a way to make it fun for me and the reader. so here goes with a recap of Sept 2006 to see a picture larger just click on it :)



hope you all enjoy!!





Eliza's first day of school was very exciting for her but not for mom :( It was beautiful outside so we walked to school with the sewels



a week after school started we went camping with the dressers....



grayland, Washington





the beach was covered with tons of whole sand dollars and we were able to collect a few......

a few weeks after school stared we got to go to Alyssa's wedding in California. Eliza found a new friend there,.......Ginny

thanks Ginny for being so nice to our girls!! your a sweetie pie!

xoxox




No comments: